This list will be updated throughout the day as art museums check in with post-Sandy damage (or not) reports.
- The Chrysler Museum: No damage despite high water.
- The deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum: No damage to artwork.
- MIT List Center for the Visual Arts: A Mario Merz installed for the exhibition “In the Holocene” was unaffected.
- ICA Boston: Not impacted.
- No word yet on the Metropolitan Museum of Art, but its website is down.
- Smithsonian: Buildings in good shape, no collection damage system-wide.
- Guggenheim: All is well.