- In the LAT, Leah Ollman does a nice job of differentiating between early and late Cindy Sherman.
- Over at Gallerist NY, Andrew Russeth has a neat post rounding up recent art moves. In includes links to the moving of Jackson Pollock’s massive and iconic Mural.
- LACMA director Michael Govan talks to James Turrell for Interview magazine. [via]
- The Stranger’s Jen Graves visits “Hide/Seek” with two generations worth of artists who are gay.
- On this week’s Modern Art Notes Podcast: If you love New York City, you’ll love hearing Mitch Epstein talking about how he explored the city through its most magnificent trees. The second segment features Denver Art Museum curator Eric Paddock discussing Epstein’s teacher, Garry Winogrand, and his “Women are Beautiful” series. Download the program, subscribe via iTunes, subscribe via RSS and/or view images of art discussed on the show.
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green
Tyler Green Modern Art Notes
April 9, 2012, 11:57 am