- T.J. Clark reviews the Leonardo show at London’s National Gallery.
- I cannot believe how awesome this is: Art history as told through artist-made Christmas cards.
- Notes on Looking features this podcast interview with artist Juan Capistran, whose take on the American flag is one of my favorites.
- If you see something, say something.
- Richard McCoy lists the top 10 contemporary art conservation projects (that are online).
- Lately I’m loving pretty much everything at the ICP’s Fans in a Flashbulb blog. Bookmark it!
- The DeCordova wants to build Andy Goldsworthy’s Snow House, which would extend winter into summer.
- Critic/curator Ed Schad’s 2011 top ten list might be the most interesting list I’ve seen.
- Alec Soth engages with Blake Edwards, John Gossage and Robert Adams (and his books) in a fascinating post. Don’t miss it.
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green