- Tomorrow on MAN: I roll out my new project. I’m really excited about it — and it’s something pretty substantially different for me — so please be sure to check in tomorrow!
- Artist Lee Mingwei and the Brooklyn Museum want you to give someone a rose.
- Not easy: Installing a 21-foot-wide Cy Twombly at MoMA.
- Via SFMOMA, pretty much the best Craigslist ‘missed connections’ ad ever.
- I love that SFMOMA’s Open Space blog and Adrienne Skye Roberts posted the Artist Worker’s Coalition’s 1970 Statement of Demands. Still relevant now. Also: Relevant now, especially.
- A new Agnes Martin installation in a Tadao Ando building? Yes, please.
- At the Art Institute of Chicago, telling time with swimsuits.
- The Amon Carter just acquired a Mary Cassatt. Here’s looking behind it, literally.
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green