- If you like MAN’s “3rd of May” Tumblr, you’ll lust “Hotties of Art History.”
- This is how you dust a really, really, really big Tony Smith.
- On the occasion of a Tate exhibition, The Guardian’s Sean O’Hagan considers how Luc Delahaye straddles the line between fine art and fine journalism.
- The Minneapolis Institute of Arts is pro-bike. So is MASSMoCA. Such an obvious thing that more art museums could and should do better.
- LACMA has put together a really nice page for Michael Heizer’s Levitated Mass project.
- The Getty’s Iris blog tells the story of the first catalogue of an art collection.
- If you had a childhood, you will enjoy this New England Journal of Aesthetic Research post about illustrator Tomi Ungerer, who is the subject of an exhibit at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
- Finally, thanks for the many kind emails and tweets on yesterday’s post. I’ve created a tag for my satirical posts. You can see more of them here. (I’ll tag other archived posts as I, er, remember them.)
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green