- Ken Johnson discusses PS1’s dramatic installation of Nancy Grossman’s work in “Heads.” Johnson is good on the art, less so on sexual motivation.
- Holland Cotter likes the New Museum’s “Ostalgia.”
- Jen Graves explains why bear scat is treasured by volunteers who care for a Seattle artwork.
- Phyllis Tuchman on Lucian Freud in Obit magazine.
- Geoff Dyer deftly takes down art historian Michael Fried’s writing style.
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green
Tyler Green Modern Art Notes
July 25, 2011, 8:13 am