- Ben Street on a beautiful Fred Sandback installation in London.
- The Knight Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts are taking a first-stab at non-profit arts journalism. Their approach is to fund hyper-local projects in eight markets. More on their focus is available here, at the NEA’s blog.
- Painter Steve Roden explains where abstract painting or studio-based rigor or practice-making ideas (or all three) come from.
- The International Center for Photography does the Tour de France (in black and white).
- What makes a great art book?
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green