- On Art21’s blog, Nicole Caruth puts MoMA’s ‘kitchen exhibit’ in a context that includes Martha Rosler. Perfect! And…
- … that post includes a nice Tom Wesselman. In a related story, CityBeat’s Steven Rosen reports that the Cincinnati Art Museum is at work on a Wesselman retrospective. Wesselman was born in Cincy.
- Christopher Knight gushes about two of MAN’s fall shows to see: The Steve Roden two-fer at the Armory Center for the Arts and Pomona College.
- How many exhibitions travel to thirteen venues?! I mentioned this one in May. This one is hitting 13 now, in Dusseldorf.
- A monkey and Gauguin’s puppies.
- Greg Cook has a picture of the MFA Boston’s Bank of America-gifted, unnecessarily mysterious new Ellsworth Kelly.
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green