- One of my favorite blogs, Andrew Russeth’s 16 Miles of String, has moved to Artinfo! The first post is up now. Don’t miss it.
- This Robin Pogrebin NYT story on the false populism of the Brooklyn Museum is devastating. (Also, the photo with the story? Vaguely Struthian, no?)
- Greg Allen has a favorite Richter squeegee painting — again.
- Why are recent graduates of Washington University in St. Louis creating over 225 pairs of hands?
- Paul Schmelzer examines paintings on dollar bills.
- Ed Ruscha to David Hockney: Take this?
- I love it when museums use their blogs to talk about their collections. Here’s LACMA’s Unframed sharing a story about LACMA’s great Lari Pittman painting and MoMA’s Eva Respini on Nan Goldin’s The Ballad of Sexual Dependency.
- Finally, with the blogroll now over there on the right, I’m keeping an eye out for smart, new-to-me blogs. Tip me off in the comments!
Art-focused Journalism by Tyler Green
Tyler Green Modern Art Notes
June 15, 2010, 12:43 pm